Having someone to talk with

The biggest part of my recovery to a better life style has been the fact that I have a strong woman to talk to. She has been there to hear me complain about things and she's been there to listen to my crazy ideas. She's been there to listen to my rants and she's been there to listen to my stories. Some times people need that someone to talk to and just be able to share their thoughts, ideas, concepts, goals, and perception on things. It helps when your not always thinking straight to hear yourself talk or to get an opinion on your views and understandings. Just being able to see eye to eye during conversations helps with making decisions and logical choices on the events or problems that might be going on around me.  The most important thing is she's reliable staying consistent on views and goals always keeping me on the right path.

Comments