Seeing beauty on the inside

Its not the beauty on the outside but I know just looking at this woman that she is to die for. I say this because even tho she sees imperfections about her self on the outside; on the inside she's a caring, and a strong willed woman. Some people judge woman by their career or money or looks but theres far more important things that matter to me. Even tho she didn't have the picture perfect  family or the wealth and maybe because of that life it has not been easy, and even through all that she still pushes forward never letting things bring her down or stop her from doing what she wants. She's a stay at home mother and I wouldn't expect anything more from her. She knows she has my support if she wanted to work just to be able to make her own money or go to school to learn something new building her future along the way.  What makes her special is that her children are more important to her right now and her main focus is building that relationship and helping them learn. She might not be rich and she might not be completely perfect in her own mind but to me she's everything that a woman could be. Would it be nice to be with someone that makes money? no because would they spend as much time with their children?  Would she be more controlling and more demanding or all about herself? She's not and everyday she continues to remind me why I am one lucky man
.
  







Comments