Veterans Helping Veterans

Veterans can help other Veterans by first helping themselves 


This first video is me checking out the Farmers market held at the West Palm Beach VA. I just wanted to show that it is not that productive and no one really participated or buys anything. This is not the way it should be, someone should be covering the cost and everything should be given out to the local veterans who need it the most. 







I love being able to have the time to learn and change my nutritional choices. Is it a fix all magic pill, no but it has helped me with a new purpose and new fight, new meaning to my life. By far it is not easy task trying to feed 5 people preparing cooking meals. It makes all the differnce when you are able to reconize some of the negative things causing you to be in a more stressful situation both phyically and mentally. So as I make the changes in my life I am making sure I document everything to share with others about the importance of having acess to healthier products and foods. 




It means everything in the world to me at this moment in my life to have access and freedom to go to such store like Whole Foods and again yes Whole Foods is not perfect by far they do have some products that may still contain unhealthy ingredients but overall I enjoy the environment, to people shopping and working there. I also enjoy how transparent they are with their ingredients. I can also find healthy products at Walmart but not much of a selection and the environment SUCKS. 









What I have figured out for myself is just because you speak about the idea of making healthier choices does not mean you have to give up what type of foods you eat. What it means is being more aware of the ingredients and accepting that conveniences goes out the window if you put your health first because it is a task to prepare and cook everything properly. Meaning using the right non toxic utensils or cookware, the amount of heat and time. So all I can say is do your best and do not let it overwhelm you or become an excuse not to put in the hard work not only for yourself but for the one you love around you. 
























This is an organization who is actually helping veterans and actually doing productive healthy no cost hand outs to brighten up the peoples lives who deserve it the most. What better place to give out the produce than the local VA in that area. I say that because we all know not many veterans visits to the VA are enjoyable. I myself have left the VA disappointed and to see this how could you possibly go home with a frown on your face. It is an honor to watch so many people giving time and money to actually take more serious actions into helping veterans and just watching them do so much work on social media is enough to brighten my day and motivates me to push this example out and urge others to start doing the same.



















Comments