Turning the page

So its a month after my daughter birthdays and I can honestly say it went alright. I was able to get a few things for both my daughters and celebrated the youngest one with a big party with some friends. I know money doesn't mean everything but when it comes to showing your children your thinking about them and to see their enjoyment when opening the gifts is priceless. I can honestly tell every veteran out there struggling and thinking negatively about their personal lives, to never give up and even when you get what you want everything isn't going to perfect and that state of perfection the army forces soldiers to live by is not a reality in toady's society. You will run into walls and fall off burnt bridges but if you keep good intentions and never resort to evil and always being grateful for the things that do come and are in your present life. I'm not perfect and I have judged a lot of people out of hate or anger from past events not knowing that all I needed to do was worry about my well being and always put yourself in other peoples shoes and have an outside perspective of things. I would want to do my best and be around to teach my children these things so they don't grow up judging people and have a closed mind. I pray the years keep getting better and I am able to accomplish my goals as a father of 2 daughters and have the strength to build a strong relationship so if they need me in the future I will be prepared help.


Comments