Daughters and birthdays

I might be posting a few more updates to this post and a couple more post about this topic because it has become very very important in my life. As you know next month is June and this month is a very special and memorable month both good and bad. First is my first daughters birthday June 15, 2007, her name is Mystique and she has grown into a very beautiful well behaved girl dispute the differences between myself and her mother. After almost a year of enjoying my daughters first days as her first birthday was coming up in June 2008 I was looking at deploying as well. As crazy as it might seem I was walking onto a plane to deploy to Iraq June 15th 2008 my daughters first birthday. Not only did I have to miss her first birthday but I did not get back home until a day after her second birthday. After coming home from Iraq and after begging honorably discharged I fell into a huge financial struggle unable to find stable employment and battled achool for 2 years. Being the financial situation I was in I was never able to just go out and pamper my daughter with gifts on her birthday or any holiday at that. Even after getting back onto my feet and getting the medical help I needed for battling PTSD, depression and unemployment I still feel the financially restrains from my past still to this day as I try to fix my credit and barley financially making it. June is also the first month of a relationship that I found within a young lady my age that was also experiencing struggles of her own life. A year later I end up having my second daughter named Aryana on June 27th 2013.  Even tho the past 2 years I have stayed sober of alchol, ciggeretes also been attending college for graphic design with a 3.0 or higher. I am still facing financial struggles and now agian I'm faced with the month of June (Father's Day and 2 daughters birthdays) I don't like seeming like the father that doesn't hold up his word  and seems like a horrible father because I was unable to get gifts for my daughters. This personally affects me and makes me feel some type of way because no matter what I been through I never resorted to drugs or violence to find money and always been trying to move in a forward motion in my life so that I don't have to continue to affect my duaghters life. I mean how do I explain that we're I'm at financially in my life is not because of my bad choices but because of circumstances and life events that I have no control over.  To be continued....

Comments