Religion



Religion: This topic always was hard for me because I was not introduced into religion until my teenage years and even then I did not really understand it. I know for me personally I have never been negatively affected by a church and I have always been spiritual within myself in way or another. As I have grown into a young adult I am having more of an outside point of view on religion and I see where religion and church can now help my family by exposing them to structure and rules and the knowledge of believing in something bigger than themselves. Every time I reached out to religion it has always been to try and give meaning and more of an understanding and peace of mind of why things where the way they were in my life. Knowing that there was consequences that you have to face not only in mans world but in the spiritual world. You also have to understand that your actions not only affect you but the people around you. Religion has really helped me through some dark times and might have even been there for me during war and carried me home safe so that one day I can be writing this. My goal is not to make you a believer but to help the lost souls within our veterans and give them reasoning and options and resources to push forward no matter how bad of a situation you find yourself in. As a veterans with war issues and has to live a normal healthy life not only for yourself but for you family and or friends and if your struggling within yourself always turn to religion no matter how uncomfortable you might be.

Comments